|Item||With Package||À la carte|
|multi-sized yearbook print||$25||$45|
|yearbook, social-media jpeg (for use in yearbook, on Facebook, Google+, web-site, etc…)||$30||$50|
|5×7 or 4×5 gift portrait||$15||$30|
|8×10 desk portrait||$30||$60|
|11×14 accent portrait||$65||$120|
|16×20 small wall portrait||$95||$155|
|20×24 wall portrait||$140||$240|
|24×30 wall portrait||$210||$450|
|30×40 wall portrait||$320||$600|
- Luster – A white paper with a no-shine matte look.
- Glossy – A white paper with a nice glossy shine.
- Metallic – A silver paper with a matte metallic look.
- Clear Coating – Offers surface protection while maintaining the original appearance of uncoated paper.
- Satin Coating – Satin coating adds a uniform satin finish.
- DuraCoat – A tough coating that offers the highest level of water resistance available.
- Texture Spray – Texture Spray provides a pleasing, pebble finish.
- Machine Linen –
- Machine Pebble –
- Machine Embassy –
Images are printed directly to art canvas with UV curable ink technology. A clear, protective coating is added to resist moisture and provide scratch and UV resistance. Select from two options for the back of your canvas – the traditional “open” back with inset wire hardware or, at no additional charge, the museum grade back that includes a finished black backing, museum grade fasteners, and black, Kevlar® wire for hanging. Corner bumpers are provided for wall protection on both open and museum backs. To hang flush to the wall, the open back requires one fastener to the wall while the museum back requires two fasteners.
- 1.5″ deep canvas with traditional open back.
- 1.5″ deep canvas with museum grade back.
- 2.5″ deep canvas with traditional open back.
- 2.5″ deep canvas with museum grade back.
There are two available coatings for canvas:
- Smooth – Coating is evenly applied and settles into the weave of the canvas. Once dry, only the canvas texture is revealed.
- Brush Stroke – Coating is applied with a multitude of brush strokes in a random pattern. Once dry, the brush strokes add dimension from reflecting light.
Canvases are delivered complete and ready to hang. Allow an extra 7 – 10 business days to create a canvas.
Your selected portrait is bonded to the back of a 1/2 inch acrylic or printed directly on a 1/4 inch acrylic. Ask for more details.
Your selected portrait is printed directly on brushed aluminum. Ask for more details.
- Add prints to any package, or create your own a la carte package.
- When adding prints of poses not included in a package, add $15 processing fee per pose.
- Portraits are printed on the highest quality photographic paper.
- All prints larger than 8×10 are mounted on art board or styrene unless other arrangements are made.
- All prints 8×10 and larger are hand signed by the artist.
- Prices subject to change without notice.